Here, some special indulgences that are available to us during the Holy Week
1. “Down in Adoration Falling” (Tantum ergo) (Roman Breviary) PLENARY INDULGENCE when recited on Holy Thursday
2. A PLENARY INDULGENCE is granted to those who visit the Most Blessed Sacrament for at least one half hour ( (together with the three prerequisites constants of a plenary indulgence).
L'articolo continua dopo questa richiesta di aiuto...
SOSTIENI QUESTO SITO
https://tag.satispay.com/associazioneamicidilazzaro inquadra il QrCode oppure usa il link
Good Friday (Holy Friday)
3. A plenary indulgence is granted for those who piously exercise the Way of the Cross, actually moving from station to station where they are legitimately erected and while mediating on the passion and death of our Lord (“Enchiridion of Indulgences,” No. 63).
SOSTIENI QUESTO SITO. DONA ORA con PayPal, Bancomat o Carta di credito
4. If we pray in community the prayer of the Holy Rosary
Vigili of Easter
5. Plenary indulgence for renewing one’s baptismal promises during the Easter Vigil or on the anniversary of one’s baptism.
6. Participation devoted to the blessing proposed by the Pope in Rome and to the world (Urbi et Orbi), even if heard by radio or television.
To acquire a plenary indulgence it is necessary to perform the work to which the indulgence is attached and to fulfill the following three conditions:
sacramental confession, Eucharistic Communion, and prayer for the intention of the Sovereign Pontiff.
It is further required that all attachment to sin, even venial sin, be absent.
These three conditions can be fulfilled one day before or after the required works for the Plenary Indulgence; but it is convenient that the communion and prayer for the Pope’s intentions be realized on the same day. It is appropriate to point out that with one sacramental Confession various indulgences can be earned. It is also opportune, with the necessary dispositions, to receive frequently the sacrament of Confession, to grow in conversion and in the purity of the heart.
The condition of praying for the intentions of the Supreme Pontiff is fulfilled if we pray for this only one Our Father and one Hail Mary; however, every faithful Christian is granted the faculty to pray with any other formula, according to his piety and devotion. The plenary indulgence is a gift of God, through the Church, which is granted to nourish us with grace that strengthens us on our journey of faith.