- Nothing is done in the same way, because you are no longer alone even when you are separated. The loved one is part of your life and thoughts.
- Everything is done with the loved one and everything is changed, because things are no longer objects, but signs of the presence of someone, signs of love.
- It takes time before you are ready to grow in love with someone else.
Love is more than friendship
- Because long-lasting love is proof of a deeper friendship:
Friendship with others is often temporary. Friends can go away. Your wife or husband will stay with you.
- Each must understand very well the thoughts and difficulties of the other. Once you have often shared each other・s thoughts and difficulties, you will no longer need words to understand them.
- After some years, it is the other who will know you best and who will be most able to help you.
- Where there is love, everything is shared: money, worries, diffi-culties, commitments, faith, wish to improve…
- It is a free choice: You don’t choose your classmates or the boys and girls around you. But you will have chosen your husband or wife.
Because there are more ways of completing one another:
- Especially with the your wife or your husband, you will never fin-ish living, discovering and deepening the greatness of love. But in marriage, each one has to discover the other. Loving a girl or boy, obliges you to be attentive to her or him.
- No one will bring just his or her personal qualities, but also the female or male way of putting them into practice.
Because it allows you to become a father or a mother :
- Only love gives the right to have children; friendship, no matter how perfect, does not. That is because love opens itself to some-thing special, which friendship cannot claim: sexual union.
|IN FRIENDSHIP||FOR LOVE|
|You give a handshake
You smile at him or her
You work with Others
You care for them
You speak to and advise them
You are happily present with your friends to play, to dance…
|You give your body totally in the sexual act. In sexual union, you give yourself wholly and for ever.Your whole life is shared: helping each other, advice, difficulties, belief, sorrows…|